Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Where to start?

From: nativeamericanwoman
Date: 29 Apr 2002
Time: 20:19:31
Remote Name:


go back to the court who did your visitation order and ask about filing for sole, physical custody, this will help to ensure that the SD gets to be heard, if no one else is listening. Also ask them about how old the child needs to be in order to tell the judge who she wants to live with.

Has there ever been anything documented about the BM abusing the SD? if so, use this to help show the judge what kind of life she is having with the bio mom. good luck

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network