Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Help can they say that pic they have are from us as parents a...

From: Linda
Date: 16 Jun 2002
Time: 04:41:25
Remote Name:


I have asked you several times why you have not gone and filed for custody to get your kids back. If a Judge knew that they have lived in your home all this time plus the fact that both of you are the bio parents,I feel the kids would come home. As far as the abuse, you said your oldest daughter would say anything to stay there with grandma. She is old enough to be a credible witness. You will have to ask the judge for her to have a psych evaluation so the truth will come out.(if she has told a lie) The main thing is that you have to get the ball rolling because the longer you wait, the grandparents will be able to establish residency. Right now the children have lived with you for the last 6 months and their legal home is with you.If you wait, you will end up having to file for custody in their state instead of yours. So,why haven't you filed for custody yet?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network