Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: beenthere
Date: 06 Jul 2002
Time: 16:10:43
Remote Name:


You need another judge. If there aren't any others that don't know your x, go to a neighboring city for a judge. (Motion for Recusal/ Motion for Change of Venue) Then, you need to take the children to a psychologist to get these things documented and have a recommendation from him as to the best interests of the children. I assume you have shared custody now. It is very difficult to get sole custody. It is best to have the mother and father involved in the lives of the children. Would the x be willing to go to counseling with you to facilitate a parenting plan and set up some boundaries? The counseling would be the best way to go, as no one really wins in court. If you choose court, you will need witnesses to what he is doing, a psychologist to speak for the children, and plenty of time and money.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network