Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Need custody change

From: Fearful Mother
Date: 02 Aug 2002
Time: 18:52:21
Remote Name:


I'm wondering if someone can give me legal advice. My 8 year old son has had behavioral issues from the time is was 3. I have tried (I'm still trying) counseling but he is so afraid of his father that he will not talk to ANYONE. It has been suggested that there are signs of depression. He has started slightly openning up a bit and it seems he the victim of a father with a quick and dangerous temper. The father has been told numerous times to seek help to control his anger. In the past 6 months, almost everytime my 2 boys have gone over for visits I have received a call to pick at least one of them up because of their father's temper. They are very afraid of his anger. Now, their father wants to take them on a trip to Las Vegas to get married and I am afraid for them because they cannot call me to come get them from so far away (I am on the East Coast). Do I have any power to stop him from taking them out of state on his vacation?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network