Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: Jen
Date: 17 Sep 2002
Time: 02:11:06
Remote Name:


I am 16 years old. In 1994 my dad took custody of me away from my mother because in the State of South Dakota it is illegal to spank your child. A few years later I ended up moving back in with my mother after she returned to the state that my father lived in (Arizona). I lived with her for nearly 3 years (up until the end of my freshman year). I left because her and I got in a huge fight, resulting in my father acussing my mother of abuse again. He then sent me to live with his mother and father where I resided with my fathers family for nearly a year before he came to live with me in th state of Illinois. And then during this summer he allowd me to come visit my mother in Arizona. I have decided not to return to Illinois to my father. He had his lawyer file some papers serving my mother to appear in court. The judge ruled I be sent back, so I ran away. I am staying with people, where no one knows I am. I am safe. But there is an aresst warrant out for me and if found I will be charged with incouragability and sent back. My question is, with the abuse background my mother has, compliments of my father, what rights do I have to stay with my mother and two sisters? There are reasonable reasons to not go back. Ex) He drinks quite a bit, has never carried insurance on me resulting in lifetime medical conditions etc. Is there anything I can do to get back in school, come out of hiding, stay with my mother and sisters and not be incarserated and sent back to my father.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network