Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Falsely Accused Father

From: domesticdiva
Date: 02 Oct 2002
Time: 17:50:37
Remote Name:


Have you actually been charged with anything? It probably would not hurt you to speak with a lawyer who practices in both family and criminal law. I work in the field and most of these child protection agencies (ha, ha, ha) are full of crap. Because if you don't do what they ask, they will attempt to charge you with something. Of course, once you are charged it depends on how good their case is and if the state wants to prosecute. Have you ever been in trouble before? Do you have a clean record? Go see an attorney for a consultation who practices in both areas and he will be able to give you an idea if it would be in your best interest to go along with them or if he thinks they are yanking your chain.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network