Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Okay, NOW what?

From: heartsick aunt
Date: 09 Jan 2003
Time: 13:23:01
Remote Name:


I called CPS and told them everything I had posted earlier and more, and they said they would investigate. It's been over a week now, and I haven't seen my nephew since. His father won't answer the phone or open the door. The neighbor says she thinks they're moving away, but she doesn't know where. His family won't tell where. So what am I supposed to do now? If they move away, change schools, who's going to check on my nephew to make sure he's okay then?? What's CPS going to do if they don't even know where he is?? Assuming they were going to do anything at all. This is terrible.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network