Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Okay, NOW what?

From: a friend in jersey
Date: 12 Jan 2003
Time: 20:24:22
Remote Name:


i have read your post and have thought that maybe you should apply for custody of your nephew. If CPS has in fact investigated the case worker for your nephew may be very helpful in getting you custody just based on the condition of the home and keep him from taking you away, but you have to act now. Call a lawyer and talk to him about getting custody before he does move and you cannot find him.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network