Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: 12 yr old wants to be with mom because of father's abuse

From: David
Date: 28 Jan 2003
Time: 03:20:04
Remote Name:


Hi Angela,

Why didnt you take her with you ? instead of leaving her with him where she can become abused .

I have a married friend . She has been married for 15 years . shes has a girl 8 and I boy 13.

Her husband emotionally abuses her.He also hits her . Im soo sick of these Damn controlled men that destroys there children and wifes lives !!!

Shes in the process in the next couple of months to leave him . She has a appt. with a attorney the 5th of feb.luckily she does have some money to get her going on her other life without him .

My question to you is How does a woman and her children that have been abused leave him without seeing him again because of his mean controling mean attitude which could put you and there children in dangerous situation ?

She doesnt have pictures , and you cant get pictures of emotional abuse.

how do you prove to the courts that its not healthy to stay in contact ?

Hope to hear from you !! David

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network