Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Dad needs help for abused son

Date: 18 Feb 2003
Time: 04:07:59
Remote Name:


I believe that my son was physically abused by his mother, or her new boyfriend. I picked him up for visitation back in October of 2002 and my son had very sevear bruising on his butt. I contacted the local authorities, and they took pictures, and contacted CPS. CPS set up a court date, and at that hearing he was considered to be a child in need of services. The court gave temporary physical custody to me. We are still going through the court process, and his mother is (of course) denying all allogations against her. Her attorney tried to say that my son was never even abused, that the marks I saw were simply a rash. Last Thursday I took him to see a dermatologist that her attorney chose to evaluate him. The doctor said that there was no doubt in his mind that my son was abused. However, I have been told numerous times that the purpose of these procedings is to get my son back into her custody. I want to know what i can do to make sure that dosen't happen. Can I set up a custody hearing to give me permanent physical custody? Will it be allowed even if the CPS hearings determin that he can now be sent back to his mother? Someone please help me! I just don't know what to do and am very overwhelmed by this situation. The court hasn't even ordered any support while he is with me and i have had him for almost five months with no end in sight. I just don't know what to do!!!!

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network