Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Dad needs help for abused son

From: Soon to be SM
Date: 20 Feb 2003
Time: 22:26:58
Remote Name:


I dont know what the laws in your state are but I cant see what would prevent you from filing a petition seeking full custody. You should request a custody evaluator who may take into consideration the outcome of the current case however if you want permanent custody you need to petition the court for that. I wouldnt wait for the CPS investigation to be final. You should move forward with it right away.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network