Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Neglect, financial abandoment, emotional abuse

From: crazy
Date: 12 Apr 2003
Time: 05:35:15
Remote Name:


My grandaughter has lived with me most of her life (now 17) she wants to be emancipated from her mothers control ( I never filed for custody) her mother has creathed a horrible court situation and is writing slanderous and ugly things to judges, lawyers, publishing web sites and what ever about this child, me and anyone associated. She has major mental illness and has been diagnosed as BPD she is a stalker and has been violent to bothe of us in the past. we just ignore her most of the time and hope the 300 miles between us will keep us safe, but she is getting really ugly and won't sign anything to help get her daughter's drivers liscense and to emnacipate her. what can we do? we are i Va she is in NJ. She is divorced from the father and he claims he will sign for DL is that possible?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network