Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: Chanelle
Date: 30 Apr 2003
Time: 05:33:24
Remote Name:


I was wondering one thing. Say you're a 17 year old kid and there are a lot of problems at home. You're receiving child support from the government, but your mother won't give it to you. She takes your means of transportation that was given as a gift for good grades and for practically raising her 5 year old daughter since birth. Say you change guardians (from mother to sister). (Not legally, but you're now living with your sister and she's making all the decisions.) Who would you tell about this or how would you go about this situation? And I know you call all tell I'm talking about me. Could anyone help?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network