Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

child molested by mother's boyfriend

Date: 14 Jul 2003
Time: 20:53:43
Remote Name:


My finacee and I need some advice. We live in Michigan. His ex-wife and child live in Georgia. The whole situation has never really been a good one. His ex, is an ex-stripper, former lesbian, and crazy person. He has joint legal custody. His daughter has had some behaviorial issues ever since I've known him and this summer when she came up to stay with us we've heard some really disturbing sexual talk. So we finally took her to see a counselor up here in michigan. The last session we were called in because his daughter had something to tell us, (she is 7 years old) and told us about her mom's boyfriend, who they now live with sexually molesting her. We have no idea what to do, we're going to see the counselor tonight but are definitely going to report this to the authorities,etc. and seek custody. My step-daughter-to-be told her mom about it this weekend and my finacee tried talking with her, but she refuses to believe her child and thinks she's only saying this because she wants attention. Has anyone ever run into this before? Do you have advice for what to do in the short-term?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network