Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Kicked Out of Home For Man

From: momof3
Date: 29 Jul 2003
Time: 14:54:17
Remote Name:


First of all, if your mom is recieving any help from the gov on your behalf, then she is breaking the law. Call them and let them know when you were kicked out and ask that they put a stop to it. Ask them where you can sign up for emergency housing based on your income. Sometimes there's a waiting list and sometimes there isn't. Depends on the place. They are able to help you, insist that you NOT go back to your mom's house, since she keeps kicking you two out. Then go from there. Ask friends and family if you could stay with them and atleast work around the house in place of living there. Right now you don't have much choice, but don't live on the streets, or get into bad things just to make a life for yourself. If you can't get any where email me. I might can find someone in our church that could take you in; not sure, but I can try. email is-

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network