Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

please tell me what do do

Date: 09 Sep 2003
Time: 23:08:55
Remote Name:


: I live in CT..i am about to 16 and I want to Emancipate myself. My question is do I have to be living away from home first to get the Emancipation and if my parents do not agree to sign the papers when do I do? Also, I want to get out from them because of verbal and emotional abuse. But I am also scared to try to get emancipated because if the courts deny me my father will get me. And if they do decide to grant me this is it possible for my father to find me and get me?

thank you and please respond asap

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network