Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 07 Jan 2004
Time: 19:32:27
Remote Name:


Hi, I have a friend that has gone through a wrong path and neglected her two daughters. The children were taken from her and given to the father who then violated the order by letting her see the children. The children were then taken away and put in foster care. At this time an older friend decided to take custody of the children. However, the state was not helping her financially, she was on a fixed income and the parents wouldn't pay child support. To top things off the children had issues and the older woman came to realize that she could not continue to care for them. They were once again taken and put in a shelter. The parents are going through the legal ramifications for what they have done but the children are just sitting at a shelter. No one but a relative which lives out of the city but within the state has offered to take these children. I am very worried about these girls and would like to know, if this relative will be allowed to take them, as this person lives outside the county. In any case, how can I get the court system to prioritize their placement. PLEASE ADVISE!!!

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network