Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Child Abuse or Neglect??

From: Linda
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 10 Jan 2004
Time: 17:13:50
Remote Name:


Living without electricity is considered neglect I believe. The only way to check is call CPS and ask. If I were the grandmother, I would try to get him to agree to leave the child with her and if he won't , she has no choice but to file for custody but she needs an attorney.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network