Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Child Abuse or Neglect??

From: Linda
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 10 Jan 2004
Time: 17:24:53
Remote Name:


You could not get an emmergency hearing unless you can prove neglect and abuse. You would have to make sure the abuse and neglect is what the courts consider enough. You need an attorney. The best interest guidlines are not used on third party custody. The third party has to prove the parent to be unfit. Parents have a lot of rights. Failure to thrive is a reason to file for custody if you can prove it. A doctor has to say it.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network