Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Child custudy in Oklahoma

From: Linda
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 27 Jan 2004
Time: 16:33:00
Remote Name:


Just go and file for custody, if CPS is involved then you can ask for an emmergency hearing. If the mother says you are not the father then you will be ordered to a DNA test. Also tell the judge what involvment you have had in the children's lives and any documentation of it that you have and any witnesses. You will have to prove the children would be better with you.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network