Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Can I move b4 I turn 18?

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 15 Mar 2004
Time: 02:40:06
Remote Name:


i dont know what the age of majority is in n.d.,but when you turn 18,you can move anywhere you want.and your parents cant do anything about it.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network