Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Filed for Divorce no reply

From: Seeking Council
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 14 May 2004
Time: 17:13:55
Remote Name:


My spouse lives in another state. I sent the documents to them and they were signed for and the return receipt was filed with the court. If the spouse does not file within the alloted timeframe, what happens next. Am I granted the divorce? and will I need to file a separate document for moving out of state with our children? My spouse was abusive to the children and stated it would not be challenged if I moved out of state or country for that matter. Spouse does not support children emotionally, physically nor financially since they left in January 2003.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network