Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

need some help and advice

From: singlemom
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 14 Jun 2004
Time: 16:33:18
Remote Name:


I am 24 and have a 7 month old baby with a man that is 38. He has been married 2 times now. but not with me. He has been indicted on child abuse charges so many times for physically abusing his older kids. The judge granted me physical custody and gave him nothing. he wants visitation now, what do i do? will the judge give him visitation just like that? i am scared for my babys sake i dont want him around our son. please help!

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network