Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: need some help and advice

From: Laura
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 15 Jun 2004
Time: 17:19:41
Remote Name:


You need proof of his past child abuse charges. I recommend that you get an attorney if at all possible and work on getting any police records that are available regarding his past abuse. Has he actually filed for visitation? If he is not on the birth certificate then say that you are not sure that he is the father and request a DNA test. That will buy you some extra time. Laura

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network