Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: need some help and advice

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 17 Jun 2004
Time: 19:03:20
Remote Name:


Get all the police records and a good lawyer.. sounds like the judge didn't want to give him visitation in the first place, was the abuse the reason given? if not make sure the your lawyer knows about his previous abuse. If he does get some kind of visitation, make it supervised visitation at your local Human Resoures. He should give up the visitation if he don't really care, if he don't at least you and your child will be safe during the visits.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network