Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: how soon can i decide where i want to live?

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 17 Jun 2004
Time: 19:11:06
Remote Name:


I live in Alabama and you have to be 18 to legally move out of your parents house without consent. Talk to your mom, maybe she will see it your way. If not make the best of it, and you will be 18 soon enough.. make arrangements to live with your Godmother when you turn 18 and enroll in college then. Best of luck..

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network