Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: please help me out

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 14 Oct 2004
Time: 19:13:22
Remote Name:


Call Social Security, making sure that you have your dad's social security number (if he has been gone for a while hon you can get it by doing a search at the ssdi site (Social Security Death Index) after you get it please call Social Security and let them know what is going on, if they determine that she is not an appropriate representative payee, they will either find another or wait til you are eighteen anyway...death benefits to you will end when you are eighteen anyway, as they will to you, it is set up like a child support thing...dont worry about your mom finding a job and getting employed once that ends she will be forced to

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network