Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Troubled brother has been living with us for 10 months

From: stressed
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 28 Oct 2004
Time: 22:07:06
Remote Name:


My husbands 12 yr old brother has been living with us during the week since January of this year. He has changed schools do to kids threatening him. He has been in therapy since June and we were seeing some improvement. He goes back to his mom and dad's house on the weekends and he says it is always hard. Both parents drink a lot. 2 younger children are in the home. He feel unwanted, unsafe, and unloved. We have done everything we can and we want custody to get him away from the mental tourment. DSF has evaluated and said that their is no way to prove mental abuse. We live in a very small town and their are no attorneys that deal with this. Any suggestions. Any where I can get more info about Colorado law. I am very concerned he is sucidial, already on anti depressants.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network