Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 30 Oct 2004
Time: 22:42:37
Remote Name:


My step dad verbally/ physically abuses me. My mom doesnt do anything about it and I dont know why. And now they are trying to make me move back to Alabama with my Dad and I dont want to. Things are just as bad there. Im 16 years old and I really just want to move in with my friend whos family wants to take me in just as bad as I want to go. But my parents wont let me. Is there anything I could do?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network