Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Please help!!!

From: HELP
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 12 Nov 2004
Time: 16:32:13
Remote Name:


I need to get emancipated to escape the physical and mental abuse that I have endured by my parents for years. I am 16 years old, but this has been happening to me ever since I was 6 years old and I cannot take it anymore. Does anyone know how to get emancipated in the state of Florida? Please help me. Thank you.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network