Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule


From: Baby Girl
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 17 Nov 2004
Time: 14:29:45
Remote Name:


Is there anybody out there that can help me? My fiancee is trying to move out of her home. She is 16; I've been searching the internet like a mad woman to try and find out if this is legal. Her parents abuse her & she needs to get out! She lives in Niagara County & I in Erie County so of course our towns are different also. It is best for her to move out of her home and into mine but her parents are threatening to call in the authorities. We wanted this transition from one home to another to be as peaceful as possible as she has already gone through a lot. I've been searching the internet to find out if there is any way possible that we can do this in a peaceful manner that doesn't involve the authorities. If anybody has any ideas or comments that might help i'd be soo grateful! Hope to hear back. Thank You & God Bless, Baby Girl

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network