Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

modify a custody stipulation

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 30 Nov 2004
Time: 07:02:44
Remote Name:


I am wondering how i can go about changing my custody arrangments from joint to sole custody there have now been 3 incidents of abuse with my ex and his girlfriend, and i want to have sole custody with only supervised visitation from their father!! help i cant afford an attorney so i need to file this on my own

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network