Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: modify a custody stipulation

From: Linda
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 10 Dec 2004
Time: 17:44:19
Remote Name:


The only way you can modify custody or know how to is to call the clerks office to find out. Every state is different and here in VA, you would just fill out a form at the clerks office but you are going to have to prove your case. How about reporting it to CPS and see if they think it is abuse because if they investigate and rule it founded then you will have a cake walk in court.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network