Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Child Abuse/Neglet Amancipation

From: Linda
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 10 Dec 2004
Time: 17:48:40
Remote Name:


You need to talk to a school counselor and see if they can help you. You have to be 17 in most states to be emancipated and some states don't even allow it without the parent's permission.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network