Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: abuse?

From: Mary
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 27 Feb 2005
Time: 20:12:07
Remote Name:


Ok, after reading all the responses I feel the need to reply as well. First, you need to get these babies HELP ASAP. If for nothing else but to help them process the abuse. Emotional abuse is found to be one of the most damaging forms of abuse. This is sad that you think that the Court cares to help your children. If your children were bleeding to death would you take them to the playgroung? You need to help them and then consider how you can prevent the ongoing abuse. Second, if you bring your children for help and the theropist is convinced of the abuse he/she is legaly obligated to call the authorities. Besides, it would be more respected, coming from a trained professional instead of a parent at odds. Then, and Third, you could then Petition the Court for a change of custody. If you have any questions simply ask. Write me @: If I can't answer your question I can get it answered. Now...Get those babies HELP, NOW.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network