Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Abuse or paronoid?

From: E. Liza
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 31 Mar 2005
Time: 21:14:50
Remote Name:


Go for it, get an attorney and file for perm custody. I am going to try and do that myself. Except with me it's my little nephew and I have his mother to face. So.. court costs are going to be heck but if that means lil boy gets a good life and grows up loved.. it's worth it. Get a good custody attorney and see if they can give you advice. and maybe a Private Investigator to dig up some stuff for you. Good luck, E. Liza

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network