Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: I don't know what to do

From: amy
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 05 Apr 2005
Time: 08:23:20
Remote Name:


you need to call the police. the violence isn't going to stop. its just going to get worse. i was in a violent relationship with my ex and it was hard to get out. but you can do it. you deserve better and so does your child. there are places that will help you as long as you are serious about leaving. i am not trying to scare you, but if you stay, and your husband keeps hitting your son, you could lose your son to social services, and even worse, you could be arrested for failure to protect. get out now and save both of your lives!!!! your hubby needs help and it wont get any better until he gets it. talk to a local womans shelter and leave. file charges and stick with them against your husband. its hard, but you need to do this for your child!!! good luck!!!!

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network