Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Getting Boyfriend away from Verbally abusive parent

From: John
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 11 Apr 2005
Time: 18:04:57
Remote Name:


My boyfriend is 16 years old, he is currently living in a home where he is constantly abused. He is gay, and ever since he came out to his parents his life has been a living hell and I try my best to help him through it. His mother constnatly belittles him and tells him how she wishes he never had him and that their family is going through a horrible time and it is all because of him and he makes her miserable. He has also been told on serveral occasions that he cannot see me, we cosntnatly have to sneek around and she always finds us out, he has gone and found his room in shambles because she has gone through everything and has gone through all of his internet files, he has no privacy and his parents follow him wherever he goes. I am 15 years old and live with my parents, my Dad is a convicted felon over a drug charge, so I don't know if the court would allow him to come here, but i know my parents would take him in, I'm very scared that his parents are going to move him away and he is going to kill himself, because he can't deal with it anymore. I just have no idea what to do, please help me!

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network