Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Neice not happy at Grandmothers House Help

From: Aunt
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 11 Apr 2005
Time: 23:12:06
Remote Name:


Here it is My Sister and her Husband lost there kids and our Mother got Custody and I am glad but this is a Woman that didn't even raise her kids she is not Mother material. My sister is more like her than she will admit. These Girls are almost 3 & 11 and the grandmother is not real nice to the oldest this little girl knows she does not want her there called her used goods what ever that means about a 10 yr old Girl? Anyway this child is so unhappy she stays nervous all the time. The state has given the Grand mother all the same rights as the parents but they did not take the parents rights the dad of this little girl is in jail [DRUGS] the Mother is with scum too [DRUGS HERE TOO] Anyway I know they won't go back there but I would like for the oldest and or both to come and live with me. and she said she want's to. The Mother is just plain jealous of mine and her relationship. Help the Worried Aunt What can I do??

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network