Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Child Neglect- Please someone give me some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 27 Jul 2005
Time: 13:56:55
Remote Name:


As someone who is watching my own brother grow up as your niece is I say please do the girl a favor. I was taken out of my mother's house by child services and they put me in a position just as bad as being at home. Child Services is probably not the way but she can't stay with her mom. She should have custody taken away and be placed with family if you leave it to child services they will move her and forget about her she may not even go back to school. PLease don't call them. Either try to get her mom checked into a center or talk to her or put her with someone you know. The best thing is to stay with family or more damage may be done to the child.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network