Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: Dad seeks help (Long)

Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 01 Sep 2005
Time: 21:04:43
Remote Name:


Do you have joint custody of your child? I would definitely document everything that went on and each time it happens too. Make a case! If she is working she needs to contribute to the child support. If she is even CAPABLE of working, then you can bring that up. I don't know your whole situation, but I'd bring it up with the officials. Get it all in writing.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network