Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

sisters being abused in another state

From: blondie
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 08 Sep 2005
Time: 20:35:04
Remote Name:


I am 21 and live in Alabama I moved here with my mother when I was 14, my sister now 15 stayed with her father in Ohio. She is beind both emotionally and physically abused by him and despretly wants to move down here. My mother could take her but she would rather live with me. What can I do to help her asap? It gets worse daily. Every day I'm getting a call with her squalling. I just don't understand the laws but can't leave her there so anyone with any advice please respond.

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network