Child Abuse and Custody Evaluation

Free Child Custody Newsletter Click Here

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

What Can We Do?

From: A Caring Grandmother
Conditions of use: accepted & agree
Date: 21 Sep 2005
Time: 06:58:32
Remote Name:


My grandson was uprooted from our city, where he was born (his mother also born and raised here) and moved to another city without our knowledge. He was attending school where his biological father was a teacher and was doing great in school. His mother married and abruptly moved away without talking to his father or anyone else for that matter. Now she is back working here in our city (has a great job)with her other two children by her husband; but my grandson was left in the other city with her husband in a new school. The phone has been disconnected, therefore I have no way of getting in touch with my grandson. My son has filed for ligimation and joint custody, but is there anything or anyway that he can demand that she brings him back here with her and the other children?

The Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos will prove invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network