Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: custody evaluation?

From: FF
Date: 30 Apr 2002
Time: 13:46:31
Remote Name:


either you or your ex can file a motion for both parties to undergo a home investigation by a court appointed shrink or social worker...they just check to make sure it's a fit home and such...BUT, the judge takes the evaluators recommendation over 90% of the time..so if you do it's very important the evaluator understands and agree's with you.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network