Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

I need to find someone to do a home studie

From: daddy_poorbucks
Date: 20 May 2002
Time: 02:52:20
Remote Name:


I live in Fl and my case is in another state. I have to find my own agency to do a home studie. The only problem is the courts charge $500. and the agencies I have contacted charge anywere from $500. to $1500. Does anyone know where I can find someone to do a home studie that isn't going to cost a fortune. Thank you! daddy_poorbucks@yahoo.com

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network