Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: I need to find someone to do a home studie

From: daddy_poorbucks
Date: 20 May 2002
Time: 16:30:43
Remote Name:


The home studie was ordered by the court. She lives in a samll town and has been appointed a case worker by the court. Since I am in another state I have to find an agency. I dont know if a bistandard will do!

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network