Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: child not born yet

From: Fighting Father
Date: 13 Jun 2002
Time: 20:51:34
Remote Name:


Sadly enough there isn't anything he can do before the child is born.

What he should do? Consult an attorney NOW! Start documenting everything! Get all of his police reports! Oh ya, did I say document! Tell him to start a daily journal. It's admissable!

He needs to start getting his ammo for a custody fight. He needs to get all doctor records, criminal records, and make sure his life looks perfect.

NEVER LET HER KNOW YOU ARE DOING IT! Always play CYA! All's fair in love and war! That's what he has to get ready for if he wants what's best for his child....Tell him to get involved with fathers groups...anything and everything to prepare..he already has one strike against him as a father....

Good Luck and ask if you have any other questions.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network