Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: child not born yet

From: Mandi
Date: 17 Sep 2002
Time: 18:15:23
Remote Name:


I think I would contact children's sevices and see if anything can be done there first. I would also document everything! Get police reports also of things that she has done for when you do go to court for custody. Tell children's services about things she is doing while pregnant like if she's using drugs etc, about her living condtions anything that would help them. Im not sure on what else you could do at this point. Hope this helps.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network