Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: something is wrong here

Date: 24 Sep 2002
Time: 21:43:46
Remote Name:


what would serve as an expert witness???? The whole investagation was slanted, biased, onesided and statements were made by the investagator that were not the truth. An example is (describing my home from her home visit) "she has a nice apartment in a womens transitanal home." I did NOT have my apartment in a transitinal home. This was an apartment complex...maybe she was confused because it was a gated development. I breifly stayed in a womens safe shelter while I was able to get restraining orders, ect and find a safe place to live. but that was for 6 weeks and was over a year previouse to the home visit. She also stated I would be unable to be enployed because of pycolagical problems and support myself and the children. Yet at the time I was working for the school district as a resource teacher...making 12 bucks an hour and had completly gotten myself off state assistance. (except for child care costs)...is there a way to apeal a parenting investagators report or request a diffrent one???

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network