Home Study and Custody Evaluation

 post removal request

Click buttons above for custody websites

Tel 1-800-805-5226

arrow1.gif (923 bytes)Click Here for Custody Attorneys

[ Home | Search ]

horizontal rule

Re: something is wrong here

From: Linda
Date: 25 Sep 2002
Time: 03:46:59
Remote Name:


These are some things you could do. 1. call her supervisor 2. get a child psycologist to testify at the inappropriate questions to the kids 3. make a list of the lies or mistake and prove them , piece by piece in court. What a shame for you to go to so much trouble because of her lack of concentration.

Consider obtaining both the Win Child Custody and Custody Evaluation Videos at http://www.winchildcustody.com and http://www.custodyevaluation.com They will be invaluable for your case.

Order Form:  Select Video Option Below and Click the "Buy Now" Button for Secure Order

Select Video Option for Order

horizontal rule

Child Custody Network Tel 1-800-805-5226
Child Custody Network